Rakhi gift online for brother and sister
Friends in this post we will show you some best Rakhi gift online for brother and sister. You can easily buy all those things and send them to your brother or sister. They will like that beautiful gift from your side. This is a moment when your brother or a sister is not going to forget in the entire life. So here are some beautiful Rakhi gifts online for brother and sister.
To read about important questions of any railway exam. Click here
Click here to see RRB NTPC’s most important questions with the answer.
RAKHI GIFT UNDER 500 Rakhi gift online for brother and sister
As we are seeing nowadays that people aren’t using watches to see time and instead they are using their mobile phones, so we have selected quite a variety of attracting and beautiful watch which brothers can give to their sisters and sisters can gift that to their brothers. Please have a look and check them from the links provided below to get proper discounts and keep in mind that products are limited in stocks so please don’t wait more and immediately purchase the product if you like them –
Click here to see the most beautiful places for couples in the US
Purses and Wallets
Though we are going to an era where everything is going online and no one seems to use cash for their use but that era hasn’t come yet. There are a lot of people who get fascinated by good quality wallets and purses and if your brother or sister is one of them please have a look at some of our picks of wallets and beautiful purses from the link given below-
Perfumes and deodorants Rakhi gift online for brother and sister
We know that everyone wants to smell good but some people find it very difficult to select perfume. But don’t worry guys here we are to help you out of this situation and have picked few of perfumes for both men and women which you can use as a gift to your brother or sister from here-
You must have also had a thought about good looking clothes as a gift to give to your fellow brother and sister. But we have picked some of the clothing for both men and women so you don’t have to waste your time searching for clothes somewhere else. Please have a look at them from the link provided below-
Now you know the drill as above. We have picked some affordable and good looking and good quality footwear like sneakers, loafers, sandals, etc for you guys. You can have a look at them here-
Now you have seen some of the best gifts under 500 if you are a working man or woman and if you can afford to purchase little expensive products then we have also picked some of them. Some of the little expensive gifts are as follows-
Rakhi gift online for brother and sister
Smartphone, branded watch, branded shoes, etc.
Some facts about Raksha Bandhan…
Hey guys according to Indian calendar 2019, the festival of “RAKSHABANDHAN” also called “RAKHI” is going to be celebrated on the 15th of August on Thursday. “RAKSHABANDHAN” is celebrated every year on the full moon day of the month of Shravan.
Also according to Hindu mythology in Shivpuri, Goddess Parvati tied a rakhi(cotton thread) to Lord Vishnu and accepted him as her brother. There are also so many mythologies about “RAKSHABANDHAN” on how it started. One of them is like, one day Lord Krishna was flying kite on the day of Makara Sankranti with the Pandavas and Draupadi and suddenly got a cut in his hand by the thread of the kite. Draupadi saw that his hand is bleeding and tore a piece of cloth from her saree and tie it in Krishna’s hand to prevent bleeding and later Krishna protected Draupadi from Kauravas.
Raksha Bandhan word origin and meaning
“RAKSHABANDHAN” is a Sanskrit word. It is joined with “RAKSHA” i.e, protection and “BANDHAN” i.e, bond. So we can say that “RAKSHABANDHAN” means a bond of protection where a sister will always protect a brother who will also protect her.
Firstly let me tell you something about “RAKSHABANDHAN”, “RAKSHABANDHAN” is one of the major festivals in India. All the sisters ties “ RAKHI” (a cotton thread) in the wrist of their brothers as a symbol of their love and a kind of wish of prosperity, success and long life for them. Also, all the brothers promise to always protect and help their sisters. This festival celebrates the brother-sister love. People do a lot of shopping on this day. They buy many new clothes, sweets, and so many other things.
Where we celebrate Raksha Bandhan
“RAKSHABANDHAN” is an Indian festival but that Rakhi tying ceremony is basically restricted to north India and its called and celebrated differently in different parts of India like in Odisha and West Bengal it’s known as jhulan Purnima and worships Lord Krishna and Radha. The fisher people of Maharashtra celebrate it as narali Purnima and offer coconuts to Lord Varuna. In northern parts of India people celebrated it by flying kites. Haryana people celebrate it as Salono.
Spend your “RAKSHABANDHAN” in so many ways like-
- You can go on a picnic with your family after the rakhi tying ceremony.
- You can go on a movie with your family like mission mangal, batla house, and Hobbs and shaw (if you like action ) releasing on Raksha Bandhan.
- Plan a dinner or lunch with your family at any restaurant like an Indian coffee house.
- you can visit some of the close relatives with your family as “RAKSHABANDHAN” is a national holiday. So you can meet some of them if you are busy and haven’t met them for a long time.
Raksha Bandhan in 2019
This year “RAKSHABANDHAN” is more special as it is on the 15th of August i.e, on INDEPENDENCE DAY. And all of you that what happened on that day.ON 15th August 1947 India got its Independence from East India Company. But, for some people, this is quite annoying because they get only one holiday this time for two events. So, in this “RAKSHABANDHAN” you will see the crowd dancing on roads on patriotic songs. Also, see brothers sisters roaming here and there together and doing lots of shopping.
The correct way of“RAKSHABANDHAN” ceremony is like this-
- Both brothers and sisters get ready for the ceremony.
- Brother sits and sister stands in front of him with an aarti thali, rakhi, and sweets.
- Sister puts a handkerchief on her brother’s head, puts a tilak on his forehead. Also, she does his aarti and at last ties a rakhi on his right wrist and gives him some sweets.
- Brother touches the feet of the sister, give her some sweets too and also a special gift.
Click here to see the
- Top 100 Rpf exam important questions
- Top 100 Railway exams important questions
- Shocking facts regarding the Importance of education in life
- All six kalimah with Hindi and English translation
- How to practice namaz or Salah
- the best vacation spots for couples in the US
- the best vacation spots for Christmas and new year
- best coast Oregon camping
- best-branded shoes
- top-rated best resorts in the US.
- best ski resorts and mountains.
- biography of tik tok star Mr. Faisal shaikh
- Biography of most beautiful actor Jannat Zubair
- Best gifts for brother, sisters, boyfriend, girlfriend, and other relatives
- What to wear to a baby shower as a guest in spring
- Best antivirus for the androids. download free of cost
- Follow me on Instagram for the latest fashional items such as dress, watch, shoes, sandals, high heel, etc. Follow me here